Sunday, October 21, 2012

Whole 30, Day 21

Went to Costco and looked at the Poke. The ingredients on the glass were whole30 approved and so I got a sample before I bought some. I picked 2 of the pokes to get and when I looked on the label they put on top of the containers. It contained soy, wheat, high fructose corn syrup, etc. etc. I was blown away. It was a small piece of fish so I am not going to restart my Whole 30 but I think that Costco should list all the ingredients specially since there is wheat on the list. What if I were allergic? Lesson is, you really have to watch what you eat and don't eat anything I haven't prepared myself.

WOD:
Rest

Snack:
a bite of blueberry Lara bar

Lunch:
Salad w/Balsamic Vinegar, Almonds, Cherry tomatoes, and Cucumbers

Dinner:
Spinach, Cucumbers and tomatoes w/ balsamic vinegar and salt.
Blueberry Lara bar

Snack:
Almonds
Frozen blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment