Sunday, October 21, 2012

Whole 30, Day 20

I am finding myself thinking to myself, " this isn't really that hard. I could keep this up." But then I see cheese, bourbon and other goodies. I think I will most likely stay on a paleoish diet with cheat days tossed in here and there.

While I was pretty certain that I would be adding whey back to my diet. I am not starting to be unsure if I need to or not. On one side it is convenient and cheaper than eating whole foods post WOD. On the other, it isn't whole foods. I will see how I feel for the next ten days and decide then.

I am also considering pushing this into a whole 30+ as suggested by "It Starts With Food." Not all people will be 30 days some will need more. I am just unsure as how to tell of I should go longer. I don't think I would ever not crave a tastes Oreo or red velvet cake...mmm. Well as long as I don't see them it makes it a whole lot easier. I guess we shall see in 10 days.

WOD:


Breakfast:
1 Apple Banana

Lunch:
Avocado salsa w/ tomato and orange
Autumn purée, purée yams
Balsamic mushrooms
Roasted red bell peppers
Arugula
Nalo Greens
Jalapeños
Artichoke heart

Dinner:
Thin cut ribeye Salad
3 Almonds

Snack:
Frozen berries
1 red apple
Almonds
Macadamia nuts
Salad w/balsamic vinegar
3 scrambled eggs w/ ghee and franks RedHot sauce

I noticed , or at least this is my thinking, that since I did not eat a big dinner with lots of protein I was a lot hungrier come snack time.

No comments:

Post a Comment