Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rock Tape, Rock Tape H20 and Rock Sauce

The Story:
Part of my review of  Rock Tape vs KT Tape, I got this in the mail yesterday. It consists of Rock Tape H20 (left), which is supposed to be stickier and last longer in water, compared to the regular Rock Tape (right). I also got a roll of regular Rock Tape to see how that works out. Rock Tape H2O only comes in black unlike the regular Rock Tape, which has may different colors and patterns. The bottle in the middle is Rock Sauce.  A topical pain reliever that is similar to Icy Hot, Tokuhon, or BioFreeze. 


The Initial Review:

The day after I ordered I got a call from Rock Tape. One of the items I ordered was on back order so they wanted to know if I would wait or willing to take a different color. I told them any color was fine by me. He then told me about the different colors. He explained that there were two type of blue and I told him to just surprise me. He obliged and said that the tape would be in that mail that day, it was a Friday. Later I got an email confirming that my packaged had been mailed.

When I opened the box it was packed with some paper so that the items did not slide around. I do appreciate the customer service from Rock Tape. It was a nice and personal touch that they had someone call me about my order. When they could of easily sent me an email. That told me they are a customer-centric company and that they wanted to make sure they got a quick response so that they could ship my order before the weekend or else I would have to wait that much longer. A huge plus in my books.



No comments:

Post a Comment