Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rock Sauce: The Hamstring Marinade

The Story:
I am no stranger to pain so I have tried many topical pain relief methods. So naturally I had to try this stuff out too.



The Review:
When I opened the bottle I noticed that it has a lotion constancy to it but it seems to be a bit thicker and it looked like corn starch and water. I capped it, shook it up a bit and then squeezed some out. I only squeezed out a small amount and then the room fills with that menthol scent. A very strong scent. I like it so it doesn't bother me. After applying the Rock Sauce to my hamstring I wiped it off as instructed then applied my Rock Tape. When I was done I put a little more Rock Sauce over the tape and rubbed it in. A few seconds later I could feel the cooling sensation of the the Rock Sauce working its magic. I have to say I am pretty impressed with this stuff. The combination of the Rock Sauce and Rock Tape worked wonderfully. The only thing I did notice is that the cooling sensation did subside quickly. Like most of these topical pain revilers. They are for temporary relief after all (that is why it is not under Cons.)

Conclusion...it worked well and I would most definitely buy this again. Although I have an 8oz bottle and you really don't need to use a lot. So this bottle could last me some time.


Pros:
Works
Cooling sensation NOT a painful cold
Only a small amount is needed

Cons:
None yet

No comments:

Post a Comment