Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Whole 30, Day 24

Woke up feeling pretty good today. Been waking up feeling pretty good lately. Only a bit tied because I have been going to sleep late and waking up early...ish.

Today I feel like doing all sorts of things for some reason. Had a great workout yesterday and looking forward to today's WOD. I think I might do a hike to kill some of this energy. Although at the same time I kind of want an espresso.

Afternoon I was really tired not sure why.

WOD:
5 rounds:
12 push press @ 75
40m shuttle sprints (4x10m)
8 Squat Snatch @ 75

Breakfast:
3 Eggs scrambled with Ghee
Chicken w/Mushrooms, garlic and balsamic vinegar

Lunch:
1/2 ribeye
2 Eggs scrambled w/ghee

Dinner:
Mahi mahi w/salsa
Chicken w/mushrooms, garlic, and balsamic vinegar

Snack:
Almonds
Frozen berries
Pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment