Thursday, October 18, 2012

Whole 30 Goals


I guess I should have posted this on day 1, but I didn't really think about it. I guess I have been telling people that asked me about it so much that I assumed I already posted it...So here it goes in not so many words.

Goals of my Whole 30:
1. Reduce inflammation in my heels. What I believe to be retrocalcaneal bursitis. Although the doctor things it is Achilles Tendinitis.

2. Increase benchmark times. Improve overall fitness level.

3. Find a baseline for my body. What foods affect me in what ways. For example, Can I drink milk, eat cheese, yogurt, whey?

4. Learn how to eat better and spot unhealthy eating habits.

5.Get a 10 pack! Okay, well lets be honest, it is nice to lose some fat as well. I won't say that this is the main goal of the Whole 30. Although I would be happy with a 6 pack.



No comments:

Post a Comment