Thursday, October 18, 2012

Whole 30, Day 19

Day nineteen and going strong.

It is crazy to think that it has been 19 days. I have to say that one of the main reaons I wanted to do the Whole 30 was the reduction of inflamation. I can say that the inflamation in my heel has gone away. I still get pain in my heel every so often, if I just did a WOD with double unders, box jumps or any other similar movement. Although the pain subsides and does not stay around too long. Over all I have to say that it is working!

WOD:
Hike up mountain

Breakfast:
1 Banana

Lunch:
Salad w/balsamic vinegar, almonds and chicken

Dinner:
Salad w/balsamic vinegar
chicken w/balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper

Snack:
Almonds
1 Red Apple

While out Snack:
3-5 x shot espresso
2 x Iced Black Tea
Celery sticks
Carrots sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment