Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Whole 30, Day 28

Great day on the water swam with some dolphins.

I guess the whole30 is really helping with weight loss as well since I have been asked a lot lately how much weight I lost. It seems to be around 8-12 pounds depending. I guess you can really start to see it in my face. Here I was wondering how do you slim down your face. I guess it's hard to see it in yourself since you see yourself everyday. As a posed to friends and relatives that see you every so often. So they would see a vast improvement within a weeks time.

The great thing about the whole30 is that I am cooking more and really liking it. I am able to cool delicious meals that are healthy for you. Who's to say that healthy and delicious cant go together. I guess it's easy to makes excuses as to why you don't eat healthy. Many of those excuses seem to be that healthy food doesn't taste good. You are just eating the wrong things.

WOD:
Rest

Breakfast:
1.5 scrambled eggs in ghee w/Fran's reshot sauce

Lunch:
1 red apple

Dinner:
Salmon w/ghee, capers, garlic lemon juice, prepped, and sea salt

Pork shoulder w/salt and pepper

Snack:
Frozen berries
1 red apple
Pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment