Monday, October 15, 2012

Whole 30, Day 14

It had been pretty difficult to stay true to the whole30 when I leave the house. There is not much that I can eat or drink. I mainly stick to drinking water and not eating anything. It still amazes me at the amount of food that are sold with sugar in it. I am finding that it is increasingly harder to avoid sugar in foods, since it seems to be in everything. Small amount of sugar and large amounts. The small amounts of sugar are the hardest to spot since you would never expect some foods to have any sugar added to it.



WOD:
Rest

Breakfast:
3 eggs scrambled w/ Franks RedHot Sauce

Snack:
Cucumber
Tomato

Lunch:
My lunch was more like my Breakfast.

Dinner:
1 lau lau w/butterfish
1 lau lau with sweet potato

Snack:
Blueberry Lara bar
Almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment