Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tracking Progress

When I first started doing CrossFit I didn't really keep a log of my times or weights and kind of just did the WODs. Then about a year ago my friend found a great website, www.wodclub.com, to track your WODs and PRs. I love this thing. It really helps me keep on track and progress.

It has a section for teh girl benchmarks, Hero WODs, body weight times (runs, rows etc), and for strength (max Clean, Max Squat etc.).

This is a snippet of my Helen History. You can see what other people have done and an average time finished. As Rx or Modified.

What I like most is seeing an 8 min performance gain. Makes me think "what was I doing last time that it took me 8 min longer with less weight?" But I know the answer...I hate to run. haha



No comments:

Post a Comment