Monday, October 1, 2012

Whole 30...Day 1

Deciding to finally do the Whole 30 and I figure I should track my progress just like I track my WODs. I figure that I might as well use this avenue since I have access to it anywhere I am.

I will also be using this to help myself eat better since I tend to eat nothing in the morning and afternoon and eat a lot at night. My goal is to switch that. If I eat more in the morning and afternoon I hope that it gives me more energy through the day as well as during my WODs. While lowering my intake at night it will allow me to digest better before I go to sleep.

So far today...October 1, 2012...

A banana for breakfast.
Went on a hike and forced myself to eat a Cashew Lara Bar. Wasn't hungry. Then When I got home I ate another Banana...

Seriously need to eat more.

Hiked up mountain few hours before todays WOD.

WOD:
Row, Bench Press
5 Rounds
Row 500m
135# Bench Press, 15 reps

Breakfast:
1 Banana

Snack/lunch:
1 Cashew Lara Bar
1 Banana
1 Macadamia nut...yes, 1

Dinner:
Ribeye looked like about 8oz or 9oz

Snack:
Macadamia nuts
Watermelon
Almond butter
3 hard boiled eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment