Monday, April 30, 2012

What's this all about?

So I have decided that there are a lot of blogs out there about gear reviews from "experts" and a lot of the time I am looking for information from both experts and the layperson. 

Since I am not an exceptional beast of a human I don't always need the best gear out there. While it is nice to have, there are certain things that I would not benefit from. So I wanted to talk about my experiences with the gear that I have decided to buy and use.

About a year ago I started to build my own CrossFit garage gym. Piece by piece it was been slowly coming together. Now that I have put some of these items to good use I can actually talk about the different pros and cons that I see in each item. Some of my gear I made, like my plyo jump box, although most I bought.

Again, this is going to be my options and not backed by science or the manufacturers. I am Just a normal dude looking for some great gear and great service.

No comments:

Post a Comment